The Vermilion Outreach School was established in September 2000 to provide students with an alternative method to complete high school. Since then we have had many successes and numerous students have completed their high school requirements, completed post-secondary education, and are enjoying meaningful careers! This is accomplished in a warm and caring environment where we identify possible career goals and post secondary pathways to complete them. We then develop a long term plan that is supported by weekly goal setting and monitoring. Support is always available! The atmosphere is positive and encouraging!
An alternative High School. Who is it for?
- are not presently attending school
- have not experienced success in the traditional school setting
- are several courses short of their high school diploma
- need to upgrade their marks to qualify for post-secondary entry
- want to redo the classroom portion of a diploma course
- have a time table conflict at their present school and need a specific course
- are raising or expecting a child and need a flexible program
- enjoy working independently and are mature enough to do so